Do You Support Donald Trump ?
President Trump wants to hear from you. Take now the official Donald Trump approval survey.
Together we are building a safe, strong and proud America.
ILLUMINATE A HISTORICAL ECONOMIC FEATHER: President Trump’s growth policies are freeing economic growth and offering opportunities to workers across the country.
For More details: Support for Donald Trump
- Due to President Trump’s favorable growth policies, real growth in gross domestic product (GDP) has exceeded 3% in the past four quarters.
- Real GDP grew at annual rates of 3.4 percent in the third quarter of 2018 and 4.2 percent in the second quarter.
- More than 5 million jobs have been created since the election of President Trump and the unemployment rate remains below 4%.
- This is the eighth time this year that the unemployment rate has been below 4 percent.
- Before this year, the unemployment rate had fallen below 4 percent just five times since 1970.
- In May, the African American unemployment rate dropped to 5.9 percent, the lowest rate recorded.
- Unemployment rates for Asians and Latin Americans have reached record lows this year.
- Initial weekly unemployment claims hit a nearly 50-year low under President Trump.
- Under the Trump presidency, vacancies exceed the unemployed for the first time in the register.
- Recently, over two thirds of Americans rated “now” a good time to find quality work, tying a record in a Gallup survey.
- Americans see more money in their pockets thanks to the booming economy.
- In recent months, workers have seen their highest nominal wage growth year after year in nearly a decade.
- In 2017, average real household income rose to the maximum after the recession.
- President Trump’s policies are helping to get Americans out of poverty.
- African-American and Hispanic-American poverty rates reached historic lows of 21.2% and 18.3% respectively in 2017.
- Since the election, 4.6 million Americans have been removed from meal vouchers.
- Consumer confidence has skyrocketed under President Trump, recently reaching a maximum of 18 years.
- President Trump keeps his promise to recover American production.
- The National Manufacturers Association’s Outlook index posted the highest annual average in its history over the past year.
- Production added 284,000 jobs in 2018, the highest amount added in a year since 1997
- Small business optimism has risen to record levels under President Trump, according to a survey conducted by the National Federation of Independent Companies (NFIB).
- The NFIB optimism index for small businesses broke the 35-year high in August.
- President Trump signed the Tax and Employment Reduction Act, introducing the largest package of tax cuts and reforms in the history of the United States.
- President Trump makes sure that American workers receive the training and education they need to compete in today’s economy.
- President Trump has signed an executive order establishing the National Council for the American worker.
- Over 185 companies and associations have signed our “commitment to US workers”, promising over 6.4 million new training and career opportunities.
- The president signed legislation that re-authorized the Carl D. Perkins technical and vocational education law, making more than $ 1 billion available for vocational education programs.
BRINGING THE RED RIBBON: President Trump is removing the expensive regulations that have overwhelmed American workers and stifled innovation.
- President Trump has fulfilled and exceeded his promise to bypass two regulations for each new creation.
- The administration of President Trump passed the 2: 1 ratio in 2018, eliminating 12 regulations for each new one in 2018.
- In 2017, the Trump administration eliminated 22 regulations for each new one.
- Since taking office, President Trump’s deregulation efforts have achieved regulatory savings of $ 33 billion.
- In 2018, these efforts provided $ 23 billion in benefits to American families and entrepreneurs.
- President Trump signed 16 Congressional Review Act resolutions into law, eliminating the burdensome Obama era rules and regulations.
- President Trump announced the withdrawal of the United States from the Paris climate agreement, which would have damaged the American economy and cost millions of jobs to American workers.
- President Trump signed an executive order to simplify the authorization process for infrastructure projects with the aim of reducing approval times from a maximum of 10 years to an average of 2 years.
- President Trump signed a bill to reverse the heavy Dodd-Frank regulations that damaged community banks.
More Details: Support for donald trump